ICALP code of conduct
ICALP is committed to be a respectful forum for its participants, free from any discrimination or harassment of any nature, particularly when abuse of power is involved. All ICALP attendees are expected to behave accordingly.
If you experience or witness discrimination, harassment or other unethical behavior at the conference, we encourage you to seek advice and remedy through one or more of the following options:
- Consult with the SafeToC counsellors of ICALP (listed below).
- Report to the conference chair, the PC chairs or the Steering Committee chair. The chairs are entitled to remove registered participants from the conference (without refunding the conference fees) if they are deemed to pose an ethical risk to other participants.
ICALP 2022 EXTENDED STAY SUPPORT SCHEME
For its 49th edition, the ICALP conference offers to its attendees an Extended Stay Support Scheme (IESS) aiming at enhancing scientific collaborations and diminishing the carbon footprint of scientific research activities. ICALP 2022 attendees are encouraged to combine their visit to Paris with collaborations with local researchers.
This support scheme is primarily intended for participants travelling long distances and must be combined with an attendance to ICALP. Upon acceptation, research institutes involved in this mechanism will cover standard expenses (accommodation, living expenses and traveling fees, plane excluded) and will provide material support for research activities.
How to apply to the ICALP 2022 Extended Stay Support Scheme?
Application to the ICALP 2022 Extended Stay Support Scheme is made by two persons, a visitor and a local collaborator and should be sent to the contact person in the hosting research institute. The application should include:
– The name of the visitor (the ICALP attendant) mentioning his or her affiliation, city and country of origin
– The name of the local collaborator
– The dates of the visits
– Few lines describing the subject of the collaboration
– For applying, the visitor should attend ICALP 2022
– Dates of the visit do not have to be adjacent to the conference dates as long as the applicant avoids traveling by plane in between
– If too many applications are received, further criteria of selection may have to be applied, such as favoring long distance participants or applying « first come first served » policy.
The research units participating to the scheme are:
- IRIF (Research Institute on the Foundations of Computer Science, Paris, France) and organizer of ICALP 2022: https://www.irif.fr/en/informations/presentation.
See also: algorithmic, verification, semantics.
- LaBRI (Bordeaux Laboratory of Research in Computer Science, Bordeaux, France)
- DI ENS (Department of Computer Science of ENS, Paris, France)
See also: Data, Intelligence, and Graphs, Cybersecurity and cryptography, Quantum Information and Applications.
- LMF (Laboratoire Méthodes Formelles, Orsay, France)
- Département INFRES (Télécom Paris, Greater Paris, France)
- Formal Methods and Verification Research Group (ULB, Brussels, Belgium)
- LORIA (Laboratoire lorrain de Recherche en Informatique et ses Applications, Nancy, France)
See also: Department D2 (formal methods).
- LACL (Laboratoire d’Algorithmique, Complexité et Logique).
Contact: Luc Pellissier <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Other research units can be added to this list. For applying, please get in touch with email@example.com.
Registration is now open: https://icalp2022.dakini-pco.com/
If you do come, we encourage you to make the most of your stay in Paris, e.g., by also using the IESSS scheme.
|Regular||540 €||640 €||340 €|
|Student||390 €||490 €||40 €|
|Presenting a paper / per paper||+100 €||+100 €||+100 €|
|Workshops day||50 €||50 €|
All refund/cancellation requests must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations received by May 31, 2022 will be eligible for registration fees refund, minus 50€ as administrative fee,
- Cancellations received after May 31, 2022 and no-shows will not be eligible for a refund,
- Requests for converting an onsite participation to an online participation will be accepted until June 24, 2022, and yield a refund of the price difference, minus 50€ as administrative fee.